03 9481 3729Become a Member
4 x 60 minute on course lessons over four consecutive weeks
Program run by PGA accredited BannLynchMcDade Instructor
Full support and guidance provided by your PGA Instructor
Maximum of 8 participants
The Gateway to Golf Course program is perfect for the golfer just starting out. Being new to golf is an intimidating experience - so many rules, etiquette and skills to learn! Your PGA Instructor is here to simplify things for you and have you feeling comfortable on a golf course as quickly as possible!
We begin with the end goal in mind – to ensure students feel comfortable playing on the golf course. We consider it our primary objective to ensure that after the 4 week period, the beginner feels comfortable and conﬁdent to play on the golf course. Every aspect of our program is designed around achieving this goal.
Whilst you are welcome to bring your own equipment, we will happily supply equipment free of charge if needed.
$149.00 for 4 weeks of classes
Please select your course date and coach and proceed to the cart for payment.
For all enquiries please email: email@example.com
1. BASIC PUTT - Basic Setup - Controlling line and speed - Holing out – short range
2. BASIC CHIP - Basic setup - Short green-side lofted chip
3. ON COURSE - Getting on course playing a short approach chip shot and holing the putt
1. FULL SWING - Basic setup fundamentals - Swing themes - Understanding the clubface - Ball direction control
2. PUTTING - Preparing to hit your put
3. ON COURSE - Playing a full shot into the green - Avoiding hazards - Holing out the putt
1. SHORT CHIP TO PITCH - Mid range pitch – setup - Introducing swing themes - Controlling distance
2. PUTTING - Green reading - Speed control - Mid range putting
3. ON COURSE - Etiquette – Playing in a group - Hitting a short approach from 20m to 40m - Holing out from mid/ short range
By week four, you will have now developed enough skill and knowledge to play your ﬁrst round. However, the full length of a golf course will seem daunting. We have a speciality skill appropriate length golf course.
PLAYING THE GAME
3 HOLE INTRODUCTION ROUND
• Hole 1 Par 3 - 75m
• Hole 2 Par 4 – 150m
• Hole 3 Par 5 – 207m
• Learning basic rules & golf etiquette