The BannLynchMcDade coaching philosophy:
“Holistic Approach” to training includes four major training factors: technical, mental, physical, and strategic
- Our golf programs are individually tailored to meet each students goals and needs
- We believe a golf swing should be built around each individuals strengths and avoiding a one size fits all mentality
- A true measure of good coaching technique is giving a young player the foundations of which they can continue to build and reach their full potential
BannLynchMcDade Coaching Team Awards include:
- 4 Australian PGA Coach of the Year awards
- 10 Victorian PGA Coach of the Year awards
- 3 Golf Digest Australian Teacher of the Year awards
Whilst they may be coaching champions such as Geoff Ogilvy, Aaron Baddeley, KJ Choi, Stuart Appleby and Marc Leishman, BannLynchMcDade coaches are able to provide your group with oustanding coaching at very reasonable rates. Their expertise in golf teaching caters for the casual or not so casual golfer, junior players through to the elite professionals. Enjoy your game more and improve under the guidance of Australia's leading team of golf coaches at BannLynchMcDade Golf.
Clinics, private instruction, playing lessons, and team building programs are all available. The BannLynchMcDade team are committed to helping you learn golf, play golf, and continuously improve your game.
Find out more about the coaches and book in your next lesson here