Peter is one of only four Master Professionals with the Australian PGA. With over 35 years of coaching experience, with 25 of them successfully coaching at State and National level as well as driving golf programmes for the Australian Institute of Sport, Golf Australia, Taiwan Golf, Golf Victoria, NSW Golf and NSW Institute of Sport. Peter utilises his skills and knowledge to deliver meaningful results to all golfers who are really serious about the development of their own games, regardless of their current level.
In 2012 he was one of three coaches in Victoria recognised for his contribution to coaching in Australia over the past 100 years.
Australian Team Coach
- Won 2006 & 2007 Trans Tasman Trophy (men & women)
- Won 2007 Nomura Cup (men’s team)
- Won 2007 Four Nations (men’s team)
- Won 2012 Toyota World Junior Team’s Championship
Chinese Taipei National Team Coach
- Gold medal at 2014 Asian Games
State Team Coach
- NSW Junior Team: six Interstate Series wins in 10 years.
- NSW Colts Team: five Interstate Series wins in 12 years.
- 2010 Victorian Women's Team
Adult 1 hour - 132.00 | Adult 30 minutes - 70.00
Junior 1 hour - 99.00 | Junior 30 minutes - 49.50